Friday, December 18, 2009

Catharsis

What would happen if I change my attitude? If all of the sudden I am mean, I am careless, I am destructive and unfair? What difference would it make?

Maybe not to the world, maybe not to society, but to me?

Would it be better?
Would it be nice?
Would it be fair?
Would it be neat?
Would it be cool?
Would it be a treat?

Why do we do the things we do? Who do we need to please or render tribute? Why is it cool to be good people when the rest of the world is acting like chipmunks?

Is there any guide? Is there any treaty? Is there a good source to find a good reason?

At the end of the day it is me and my soul… it is me and my conscience… it is me and my God.

Who is God? Who is my Soul? Who is my Conscience to tell me so? It is me, it’s my instinct… it’s my love and my feeling. It is YOU, our LIFE it’s the good that we FIND.
Treat you well, act accordingly. No rewards no good findings.

Just myself, just me, lonely.

Just my trust, just the calm.

Just the good feeling, lonely.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love your feedback! Gracias por dejar sus comentarios.