Please allow me to introduce myself by sharing 20 random facts about the blogger behind Casta Zero:
1. I married my high school sweet heart. We’ve been together for almost 20 years! He is the love of my life, my partner and as corny as it will sound, he completes me (he had me at hello….). He is also a contributor to this blog in Spanish; his tales are just a piece of art! Click here for a taste of his talent: El arbol
2. I have 3 sisters - one blood sister, my sis in law and my best friend. I love them with all my heart.
3. I have 2 dogs - Verdell and the one and only Murphy McGuiness. I really love dogs and hope to have them for the rest of my life (I mean, not necessarily these particular dogs, I still don’t believe in canine immortality, ok?)
4. Baseball is my passion and I am a die hard red sox fan; I used to hate the NY Yankees but now I respect them; I hate the Rays with all my guts though. Click here : For the love of the game
5. I love to dance - I always wanted to be a professional dancer, but didn't have long enough legs for it. I dance all the time anyway.
6. I am very musical - like to sing (not that I can sing, but like it nonetheless) and rock my butt off @ rockband!!
7. I like to write too - short stories, free form assays, notes and such. Maybe one day I'll publish something...or not.
8. I always thought I was super flexible… and I am, but because I have joint hyper mobility – not too good when you pop your jaw and have wobbling ankles.
9. I travel all the time for my work; I have learned to enjoy it and cherish the opportunity to meet new people, new cultures and to appreciate my home and my people. Click here: Flying high
10. Life has been good with me – I have been very lucky to have bad times to help me identify good times and enjoy them; I believe that God’s logic is not our logic and that everything happens for a reason, a very good reason.
12. I like to practice yoga and power walking. The Polar heart rate monitor is the sh..t!!
13. I have a thing with purses and shoes… how many pairs are enough? How many different shades of brown purses are too much? It is my guilty pleasure.
14. I love online shopping - see 13 above.
15. I like to watch TV shows on DVD – we own quite a collection and my favorite of all times is still FRIENDS. Chandler Bing is the best character ever! Could he be any funnier?
16. I can be very sarcastic and ironic… sometimes without even noticing. It is both a gift and a curse, when people don’t get you!
17. I am a control freak; like to have everything in the right order, in the correct place and at the right time. It is annoying even to me. I am working on it...any day now.
18. I love red wine, dark beer and vodka on the rocks with olives or a twist. I am not a good drinker though.
19. I like to believe there is Irish blood in my family; it has been a family legend since I remember; we honor that sentiment and celebrate St. Paddy’s day with pride, respect and lots of beer– Erin go bragh!! Click here: Feeling Irish
20. I truly believe that every day is different and has a new opportunity for change– when something is not as good as you would like, there is always hope that the next day you may receive the phone call, the email, meet the right people and find the path to success. Click here: Life according to me
Thanks a lot to Sandy & Pam for being so generous with me! Click here to join the conversation and to help me with the thank you notes to WOW for this special day.